SCHURTER at sps ipc drives in Nuremberg
sps ipc drives offers the ideal opportunity for you to learn more about the latest components and solutions in the automation sector. Visit us at Booth 180 in Hall 4 where we can give you detailed information about these products:
SCHURTER: safe power feed and easy to use interfaces
• KEA & KFA – The power entry modules with or without filter, thanks to the V-Lock system as a standard feature ideal in application areas that involve motion
• FMCC SOL– The high-performance filter in a wide range of designs, ideally suited for high-performance inverters
• MSM CS – The metal switches with a ceramic surface: rugged, easy to clean and useful in numerous applications thanks to variable labeling
• PCI - Projected Capacitive Input systems behind glass with multi-touch technology
• UMT-H – The SMD fuse with high breaking capacity
Discover the latest innovations and trends in the automation sector and get insights into this sector's future.
The SCHURTER team looks forward to your visit:
- Exhibition Center Nuremberg, Booth 180, Hall 4
- Tuesday, November 26: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 27: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 28: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Entrance fee € 20.00 (free with online registration)