SCHURTER at SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg
SPS IPC Drives offers the ideal opportunity for you to learn more about the latest SCHURTER components and solutions in the automation sector. Visit us at booth 404 in hall 8 where we can give you detailed information about the full product and technology range of SCHURTER. Moreover, we will present you following highlights:
SCHURTER: safe power feed and easy to use interfaces
• CDS1 – Configurable Display Switch
• 4761/4762 – Waterproof push/pull appliance coupler with protection degree IP 67 and IP 69K
• FMAC NEO - compact high performance 3-phase filters
• FPBB DIN RAIL - compact filter with overcurrent and overvoltage protection
• RTS - new SMD temperature fuse
• UMT-H - compact fuse with high breaking capacity, 277 VAC
• PCAP Touchpanels - high performance touchpanels for demanding markets
• ClearCap - transparent capacitive switching technology
• Luminos - multicolor illuminated keypad system with various design options
• "One-Stop-Shop" - for complete touch solutions
Discover the latest innovations and trends in the automation sector and get insights into this sector's future.
The SCHURTER team is looking forward to your visit.
Exhibition Center Nuremberg, Booth 404, Hall 8
- Tuesday, November 28: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 29: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday, November 30: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Entrance fee € 20.00 (free with online registration)