CDS1 – Configurable Display Switch
The user decides what is displayed. Then, with a wipe of the bright round OLED display, the selection can be activated. Tap the home LED to return to the home screen. Hard image change, gentle fade-in and fade-out - it has complete creative flexibility with all functions being fully configurable.
The same flexibility is enjoyed with regard to the layout of the glass screen. Any symbols on the softkeys are possible. Accentuate the overall visual appearance of the switch by means of an added aluminum decorative ring.
The ground-breaking capacitive CDS1 has an internal mass storage, on which all images, graphics and animations can be loaded via Micro USB 2.0 interface.
Standard interfaces I2C, SPI or RS232 are available for communication between the CDS1 and the customer's machine control.
The CDS1 is mounted on the front panel from the rear. A special mounting ring with screws is available for this purpose. If the supplied O-ring is used, an IP protection of IP67 is achieved, without a seal ring its IP40.
Plug-and-Play: this is the motto for the CDS1. Unpack, connect and immediately using the machine simulator (Windows) provided. It can’t be easier. With the CDS1, SCHURTER introduces its first model of a pioneering new generation of human-machine interfaces.
Configurable Input System
Full Size Touchscreen
Round shaped OLED Display
Plug and Play
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 VDC
- Display: 16 bit color OLED, 128 x 128 pixel
- Touch screen: full-size PCAP
- Touch functions: rotation, swipe, tap
- Integrated memory: 4 MB, Micro USB-B 2.0 port
- Supported interfaces I2C, SPI, RS232
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Operation system for Simulator Windows 7 and higher
- Operation system for CDS1 no operating system required
- Industrial machinery
- Vending and ticketing machines
- POS terminals
- Professional electronic equipment
- Food service and processing equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Premium white goods